Fashionizer specializes in the design and supply of luxury uniforms for hotels, spas and resorts all over the globe. Their highly skilled team has a great reputation for designing innovative uniform concepts. They work in close partnership with their clients to deliver stylish garments that reflect a property’s brand values and individual hotel environment. Fashionizer also provides an extensive range of ready to wear hospitality uniforms for doorman, housekeeping. The Fashionizer Spa collection is focused on spa and wellness uniforms, made from a collection of natural and sustainable materials.
High-end, luxury uniforms successfully marry style and function. If staff feel good in what they wear this will impact on staff morale, standards of presentation and overall performance.
We understand the need for innovative, unique uniform programme, that will make your property stand out amongst your competitors. We approach each project individually. We want to know the history behind your brand or property, your company culture, your objectives, the scope of work, budget and timeline. Fashionizer works with you to design high-end uniforms for your employees that reinforce the ethos and culture of your brand. Our highly skilled team also ensures that the design concepts are developed to enable a balance between style, durability and performance.
Our approach is to provide a one stop shop solution for all your uniform needs. From design and production to staff fittings and delivery of your new garments – the whole process is taken care of by us.
Fashionizer has a strong commitment to producing ethical staff uniforms. We passionately believe in working in partnership with both our customers and suppliers in a way which maintains high ethical fashion standards and we constantly strive for best practice in all aspects of our business.
Fashionizer Spa produces high quality, luxury spa uniforms from a unique range of sustainable fabrics. Each uniform is produced to the highest of quality standards, with comfort, durability and breathability in mind. Clients can choose from Fashionizer’s stock range, personalize existing pieces, or create a bespoke collection.
- Our extensive stock range consist of over 50 styles for women and men in variety of colours and fabrics.
- Mix & match solution enables clients to choose an existing style from a selection of available 10 colours and 5 fabrics to suit your requirements; a minimum order of 25 garments per style is required for this option.
- For larger operations Fashionizer Spa offers bespoke services to create an exclusive look for your spa, resort, or product brand to create unique garments that are tailored to your needs and operational requirements. This option is addresses to project with a minimum of 50 garments per style.
- Personalizing therapists’ and beauty uniforms with your company name or logo can give your spa an exclusive look. We can personalize uniforms with your logo and graphics with as little as 12 garments.
We combine a deep understanding of spa environments with our years of design experience and technical expertise to create spa uniforms that are not only fit for purpose, but also eco conscious.
Protecting your staff and guests will be a primary consideration in order for everyone in the hospitality industry to feel safe and assured. Our aim was to create washable face masks that are comfortable to wear in a working environment. Designed to manage the risk of infection in the spa and hospitality settings, they oﬀer additional sustainability beneﬁts through re-use, thus limiting costs and reducing environmental waste.
Fashionizer Spa’s high-quality sustainable masks are offered in a variety of designs, sizes and colours for both men and women. Our fabric face masks are made of high-quality fabric either 100% cotton or CPF, (Cotton Performance Fabric), and are guaranteed for a minimum of 30 washes. They consist of three layers of fabric, one being a non-woven layer of interlining for filtration and offer proper coverage for various face shapes and sizes.
- Tested with Nelson Labs in Salt Lake City, USA, a leading global provider of laboratory testing and expert advisory services for MedTech and pharmaceutical companies.
- Made in breathable fabric for best acoustic performance when communicating with hotel guests.
- Adjustable soft nose wire to fit every face shape and size.
Fabrics used in luxury uniforms need higher performance standards than those in fashion. We test the fabrics we use on a number of performance standards including abrasion, colour fastness, shrinkage, and snagging. We make sure that they answer specific demands and challenges of the hospitality environment.
We currently work with more than 100 different fabrics and trim suppliers. Fashionizer is able to offer you an extensive selection of fit-for-purpose quality fabrics and always look for innovation coming out of the textile industry with a focus on sustainability. We ensure all fabrics are sources in a responsible way. We are unique in our ability to create small quantities of customized materials and prints to match your brand colour, interior, or a specific pattern to fit a brief and budget.
Fashionizer’s luxury spa wear is created using the industry’s highest quality, sustainable textiles, such as Organic Cotton, Tencel and upcycled PET, produced through a transparent supply chain. Each of the fabrics has a different texture, appearance and properties, so that our customers can choose the right fabric for their spa or resort. Adopting a dedication to innovation, Fashionizer’s garments are created with comfort, durability and breathability in mind.