Haynes MarComs supports hotels with Marketing, PR and Content to drive revenue and build your brand. We work with your commercial team, placing your core guest demographic at the heart of Communications strategy and activities. With an experienced team who have worked both in-house and agency side for some of the world’s biggest hotel brands, we can make your marketing more efficient. Our services include SEO, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Print Campaigns, Email Marketing, Media Liaison and Content Creation.
Digital Marketing services for hotels and resorts
Digital isn’t the future – it’s the here and now. We’ll reach your target audience through creative campaigns, building a community of brand ambassadors to drive word of mouth advertising and referrals. Our organic activity and Paid-for campaigns work in tandem to provide you with the best results – all trackable so we can gauge their success and ROI. From fully-integrated campaigns running across multiple channels to channel-specific content, our objective is to help you drive direct traffic and brand awareness.
Digital Marketing campaigns include:
- Pay Per Click (PPC): placements in search engines such as Google and Bing, as well as across Social (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and more)
- Social Media management and content creation to drive organic reach
- Third party advertising campaigns with display adverts designed by your designers or our team
- Website review with the Customer Experience at its heart; a look at how you can improve your customer journey. Where are customers losing interest or dropping out?
- Video and Podcasts to grow your brand and entertain your audience
- Writing and designing your in-room TV messaging
- Utilising new guest messaging systems to leverage direct marketing opportunities
Optimise your visibility in search results
Working with our SEO and Content team, we can improve the visibility your hotel website within search engine results. Our team have over 40 years’ experience in search development and content production, specifically within the travel and hospitality sector. We can identify the position for your hotel to best drive the most profitable web traffic, and secure the most value bookings and sales.
As part of our SEO services:
- SEO Audit and Plan
- Keyword development
- Content optimisation
- Content production
- Link building campaigns
- Traffic referrals
- Technical improvements
- Reporting so you can see the ROI
Email marketing and database management
Get your CRM working the way you want it – to drive bookings and additional revenue. Haynes MarComs can review, clean and segment your databases to help you turn data into a valuable and engaged audience. We’ll create email campaigns to reengage previous guests or motivate loyalty members, hitting the right touch points for their customer journey.
With a track record of growing direct bookings and revenue per guest, plus building membership and loyalty programmes, we can craft creative campaigns – both automated and ad hoc – which build on your value proposition and brand awareness to promote products and services relevant to your database and key to your business objectives. Whatever your goal, we can provide the insight to get you there.
- Database cleansing
- CRM audit
- Database segmentation
- Email campaign creation – automated and ad-hoc tactical
- Email management – we can work with your existing email provider or recommend one if you’re looking for a change
- Content production
Be seen and heard: Media coverage that works
We get hotels. They’re in our blood. Every member of the Haynes MarComs team has worked either in-house or agency side for some of the travel world’s biggest names including Marriott, Jumeirah, Spabreaks.com and Vrbo, with one team member awarded a prestigious Acorn Award from The Caterer. Our experience also includes roles as a Radio One broadcaster and Rough Guides writer: we understand how the media works so we can help you be seen and heard on channels that your audience engage with.
Working with your team, we will devise a PR plan to drive bookings and brand awareness amongst your key target markets. We’ll liaise with local, national, consumer, trade and broadcast media and influencers – online and offline – to help position your business and your team as leaders and the place to visit. Whether you want to be seen in the travel pages to drive hotel bookings or highlight your Meetings & Events spaces for corporate clients and weddings, we’ll help you be seen and heard in the right places.
- Creative and targeted press releases
- Media Liaison including Influencer PR
- Feature placements
- Data capture through competitions
- Press/Fam trips which deliver results
- Thought Leadership articles and Guest posts
- Broadcast pitching
- Media training for your key spokespeople
Complementing digital with offline activities
Digital needs to be at the heart of your business, but it doesn’t mean the ‘old school’ ways should be forgotten. From helping your sales team have an eye-catching stand for a trade show, to designing stunning printed collateral, Haynes MarComs can complement your digital campaigns with offline activities.
Examples of offline activities include:
- Trade show stand development
- Creating brochures and other sales collateral
- Print advertising campaigns – design and placements (eg newspapers, billboards, taxi and bus decals)
- Signage design for on-property use
- Direct Mail
- Event hosting